Elevate your Outdoor Space with a Quality Deck Design Are you looking to make your…
The leading experts in decking in Wollongong
Decking Wollongong is the best deck builder in town!
We use only the highest quality materials and construction techniques to ensure your deck lasts for years and years. Our decks are built to withstand harsh Australian weather conditions, so you can enjoy them all year round.
A deck is a perfect way to add extra living space to your home. Not only will it increase the value of your property, but it will also be a great place for you and your family to relax and spend time together. With Decking Wollongong, you can be sure that your new deck will be a beautiful addition to your home.
What decking is, and what are the benefits
Decking is defined as a flat or profiled flooring structure, typically made of wood, that is raised above the ground. It can also be made of other materials such as aluminium, composite, or PVC.
There are many benefits to having a deck installed in your home. Firstly, it provides you with extra living space that can be used for entertaining guests or simply relaxing outdoors. Secondly, it can add value to your property. And thirdly, it is a great way to enjoy the outdoors without having to leave the comfort of your home.
If you are considering decking for your home, then Decking Wollongong is your choice company.
The different types of decking materials available
We have different decking materials available to suit your budget and style.
Timber decking is a popular choice as it is natural, durable and looks great. Composite decking is another popular option as it is made of recycled materials and is very low maintenance. PVC decking is also a good option as it is weather resistant and does not require painting or staining.
No matter the choice of decking material, we at Decking Wollongong can help you choose the right one for your home.
How to choose the right decking for your home
The following tips should help you choose the tye of decking that is right for your home:
– Consider the climate in Wollongong. The weather can be very hot and humid in summer, so a deck that is easy to maintain and does not require much upkeep would be ideal.
– Think about how you will use your deck. If you entertain often, you may want to choose a material that is easy to clean and maintain.
– Consider your budget. There are a variety of decking materials on the market, so it is important to find one that fits your budget.
At Decking Wollongong, we can help you find the perfect decking material for your home. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Installation tips and advice
Some tips to have in mind during installations are;
– Always use a level when installing your deck. This will ensure that your deck is even and looks great.
– Make sure that the area where you will be installing your deck is clear of any obstacles. This will make the installation process much easier.
– When installing your deck, make sure to leave enough space between the boards so that they can expand and contract. This will prevent your deck from warping over time.
– If you are installing your deck in an area that gets a lot of sun, make sure to choose a material that is resistant to fading.
Some materials that we recommend for decks in sunny areas are; teak, ipe, and composite decking.
– If you are installing your deck in an area that gets a lot of rain, make sure to choose a material that is resistant to rot and mold.
Some materials that we recommend for decks in rainy areas are; cedar, redwood, and composite decking.
– If you want your deck to last for many years, make sure to choose a high-quality material.
Why should you choose us?
Decking is a great way to improve the appearance of your property and increase its value. If you’re thinking about adding decking to your home, call Decking Wollongong for a free consultation. We can help you choose the perfect type of decking for your needs and provide installation services that will ensure a beautiful, long-lasting finished product.
Address: 99 Parkes Street, Port Kembla NSW 2505
Telephone: (02) 4263 0673